22 January, 2012

New Name... New Label

I know. I know. It has been almost 2 years. I know. I know. So ridiculous! And so much has happened in that span of time. A new baby to mention a biggie. Obviously adjusting to a new house, new job, and new family of 6 has put me on survival mode. Needless to say, extra-curricular things like blogging have been put on the back-burner. I mean, if a girl can't even get her act together to get to the grocery store once a week, can we really expect a regular blog-post? I think not. So, instead of reviewing the past 2 years (the thought of this simply overwhelms me), I will jump right in and let you know what's on my mind of late. I need a new name. I need a label. My Pride of Lions, while being very fitting for a Mama with 3 boy cubs, may or may not be appropriate anymore. With a new little girl in the mix, does it still work? I have been stewing over this, which has, in turn, kept me from blogging. I feel like I need a new identity. Additionally, I have been sewing up a storm lately, and I would love to make a tag/label for my creations. I am in no way a professional, but I would like a signature on my products. And, honestly, who can resist seeing that little square tag hanging off the side of freshly sewn pants, right? If the blog/label were the same, that would be great. Maybe? Maybe not. So help! If you have a good idea or thought on this, let me know. Leave a comment. I would love the help! And this concludes my 2 year absence, I hope. Hoping to get on more of a regular blogging routine again soon.

2 comments:

The Furtados said...

Welcome back... we've missed you.

Krista said...

I still love the title! just add a pic at the top that includes little lauren and it will be great :)

Post a Comment