13 July, 2010

Counting Sheep?

In our house, there tends to be an obsession with Thomas the Tank Engine. We eat, drink, play, and even sleep Thomas. My Middle Man, Owen, has a love for this little train like no other, and he constantly wants me to "build a track for me". He wears Thomas jammies, and I'm counting on his devotion to the train to motivate him to potty train with new Thomas underpants. We are surrounded by Thomas! The other night, I was in bed, trying to fall asleep, and I caught myself counting sheep- except instead of sheep, I was counting trains. I didn't even realize it, but I was going down the list of trains we own. I lay there thinking: Thomas, Percy, Gordon, Emily, Lady the Golden Engine... Wow. Definitely the Mom of Pre-schoolers!
Here are some photos of our recent trip to 6 Flags, Thomas Town.For your information, those guys are Thomas, Percy, James, Harold the Helicopter, and Bertie the Bus. Told you I was good!

2 comments:

The Furtados said...

that's actually really cool... I wish I did that sort of thing as a child.

The Furtados said...

it's been almost a year since you posted... I really think you need to jump back on the wagon...

Post a Comment