01 February, 2012

Pretty Baby Room

So it took me a whole pregnancy to find out I was having a girl (yes, by choice, we waited until she was born), and since this is the case, I did NOTHING about a nursery before she came. I mean, with her being #4, I figured I only needed the basics and the rest would follow in time. Let me just say, with post-delivery hormone surges, lack of sleep, 3 sweet, rambunctious boys to keep me busy, and basically the rest of life, this was not the smartest idea. Coulda' shoulda' prepped more before hand. Hindsight. Anyways, it only (only-ha!) took me like 3 months to pick out the color scheme and fabrics. And then it took me 7 more months to get it on my blog. All together, that's less than a year, and don't you usually get a year for these things? Not so bad, considering... Well, here it is. Lauren Lucy's bedroom. See, she LOVES it!

2 comments:

Un-fancy Mama said...

It's gorgeous! Love the chandelier! She's so cute!!

Krista said...

beautiful! Kayla's room had the same color scheme in KY and I miss it so much!

Post a Comment