Eli is a doll at 8 months! He sits up well and LOVES to grab for anything within reach!
He will hang out naked anywhere!
Ticklish and flirty. Smiles abound!
He took this hat off Immediately after this shot was captured. Feisty, that one!
He even likes to play with the big boys. Er, at least they like to play with him! I love you my little peanut!
Oh my goodness he is sooooooo adorable Jen! I can't believe he's 8 months! And I haven't even met the boy! I'm a seriously slacking friend. I better get over there before he's 1!
3 comments:
I love all his pictures! Hes such a smiley lil guy! 8 months has gone by so fast!
hes a cutie that one
Oh my goodness he is sooooooo adorable Jen! I can't believe he's 8 months! And I haven't even met the boy! I'm a seriously slacking friend. I better get over there before he's 1!
Post a Comment