04 March, 2009

Sneaky Middle Man

Owen is our little "Sneak". I find the most random items in the oddest of places. I will catch him in the act shoving small toys, pacifiers, or my hair clips between couch cushions. He takes keys, remotes, and cell phones and leaves them in unknown locations so we can't find them when we desperately need them. Small things belong in tiny crevices, according to Owen. Very annoying, but pretty funny. What is going on in his 17-month-old mind to make him want to pilfer these things and hide them from his family? Is it like a dog hiding his bone for safe-keeping? Is it just pure mischieviousness? Does he think it's a funny joke? What? We probably will never know. But here is what I found today. Crazy! Not to worry, all the napkins are now safely in the trashcan. Oh, Owen!(If any of you don't have small children around and can't tell what you're looking at, I'll clue you in. This is my napkin drawer in my kitchen containing Owen's last changed diaper. Thank you Owen for finding it a happy home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment