04 March, 2009

Let Her Eat Cake... And a Chocolate Heart For Good Measure!

Today, my oldest child threw a bit of a tantrum over hair-washing. He is way too old to fight over such a normal, necessary chore. Long story short, I ended up completely soaked, along with the bathroom floor. I told him he was going to bed without a bedtime story. After giving him (and me) a much-needed time-out, he came running to me, sobbing over his naughtiness, feeling horribly guilty, and wailed "Moooooooommmmmmy, I really, really, really want to give you the BIGGEST piece of cake everrrrr, and a chocolate Hearrrrrrrrt! I'm soooo sad I did naughty things to youuuuuu!" I had to stifle my own laughter! He has a huge guilty conscience, which can really get him down, but how cute that he was gonna feed me treats to make up for it! SO stinkin' sweet! I love that little man!

2 comments:

AMBER said...

I read your blog Jen!
And... I have seen with my own eyes that Owen enjoys taking Diapers and placing them elsewhere :)

The Furtados said...

hahahaha.... Finn will always amaze us with his ideas!

Post a Comment