09 February, 2012

Starting a New Habit?

I found this cool idea while reading a friend's blog. I realized I don't really ever get in front of the camera; in fact, I avoid the camera. And after 4 kids, lots of missed sleep, and simply age, I'm not loving the way I look. Understandable, right? But, I want 2012 to be a year of new healthy habits and traditions. One of the things I want for my kids is good memories. I want my kids to have pictures of me from their youth. I don't want to be absent from posterity, and, let's face it, I know I'll look back on these pics 10 years from now, when I REALLY don't want to be in front of the camera, and wonder why the heck I was unhappy with my appearance! So, here goes...
Take 1: Sister is totally fine with it. At least at first.
Losing interest. Let me go!
Owen wouldn't have it. There's probably 5 more of these pics!
Enter Eli. Totally into it! Hello, Camera!
Sad Face
Angry Face
Oooh, Scary!
And, Finally, I got one!
Well, there you have it. It wasn't too painful. Next week, I'll try to do it when Finn's not in school. I bet he'd do it...

6 comments:

briandem said...

Yay Jen!!!! Isn't it such a great idea??? I can't believe Lauren is almost 1...she is so cute! Hopefully we can both stick with this new idea :-)

Mycharmingcolors said...

ha ha ha these are all so great!

Trista Z said...

Yay! That is a good idea. :oD Love it!

emily anderson said...

these are cute! and they will love these pictures :)

Un-fancy Mama said...

Clearly I have some catching up to do. I need to get on board. I'm NEVER in the pictures with my kids (mostly because I am taking the picture) but I need to get on that! These are adorable!

Krista said...

keep it up! love!

Post a Comment