16 February, 2012

ETC Turns into a Phone Dump

I'm not home today to get photos of myself, so I had to find some pictures on my ghetto cell phone. I almost didn't post, but I said I'd Embrace the Camera, so I'm gonna do it!
Just us girls late at night

And since I was posting via my cell, I'll share this silly one!
And this one- that kid cracks me up! Scrolling further through, I found this one from the day after Lauren was born, I kid you not. This was the pic I took while sitting in my hospital bed- Look at her! I guess I don't birth babies- I birth toddlers!
Hockey with Dad!
Chocolate Ice Cream. Cute boy.
 
And there you have it. I promise I won't make my cell phone my "go to" for future blogging! ;)

2 comments:

AMBER said...

I cant believe its already been almost one year ago that Lolu was born! So cute about the "crush" on Finn! :)
ps. Welcome back to blogspot!

Un-fancy Mama said...

Ahem...it's MARCH now! Time for a new post! Love the Eli pictures. He is so funny! Pretty soon girls will be calling your house...lol. At least we have our plan ;)

Post a Comment