Eli spent about 2 weeks with this thing firmly planted in his mouth. It was SO funny. Finally, it pooped out and ended up in the trash, but I'm so glad I got it on video!
funny boy... except when I first read the post I thought he ate it and pooped it out.... but now I get what really happened! ha!
i thought it said pooped, too! hahaha he is super cute. but i have to say i love your laugh in the video!
Yes, he did not poop it out. It pooped out- it broke. My poor choice of words!
3 comments:
funny boy... except when I first read the post I thought he ate it and pooped it out.... but now I get what really happened! ha!
i thought it said pooped, too! hahaha he is super cute. but i have to say i love your laugh in the video!
Yes, he did not poop it out. It pooped out- it broke. My poor choice of words!
Post a Comment