03 February, 2010

Finally! Or at least I think so...

I was on one of my favorite crafting blogs thelongthread.com , and I came across- in all it's shining glory, mind you- a post dedicated JUST TO BOYS!!! If you're like me, and you only have little macho men running around the house, you have found yourself a few times too many wishing for more projects pertaining to males. The few times I have stumbled across such finds, I am usually disappointed by how lame the projects are. But I love thelongthread, and I have so much faith this site will deliver. You can visit them this month by clicking the above link, or just click on the button above. Let's see what fun boyish projects await. I'm hoping it's good...

2 comments:

The Furtados said...

and she's back in the game! Welcome!

Krista said...

yey! good for you!

Post a Comment