It's his favorite song- the Black-Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow". Don't judge me. I know it's not child material, but it's amazing, really. When Owen hears it, he immediately gets his rhythm going and starts dancing all around the room. I even bought the MP3 for my phone so he could hear it on demand! It works wonders. When I'm driving and a tantrum's on the horizon, all I have to do is turn on my phone, and viola! Problem solved! Not only that, but instead of the flustered sigh we'd normally have at the end of a fit, now we all end up laughing at Owen singing "Gotta get that! Gotta get that! Boom Boom Boom!" Thank you Will I Am and Fergie for solving my parenting conundrum. Who knew? Now, all I need is video of Owen dropping his beat!
3 comments:
i got him into it...i played the song all weekend one weekend when i babysat months ago...boom boom boom owen...and finn likes to say the supersonic boom!
It's true, Sooz. I always think of you when it comes on!
oh my goodness...hillarious!
Post a Comment