Here's the kid who never showed an ounce of jealousy when his baby brother come home from the hospital. I was convinced we'd just skipped that phase altogether. I guess you should never say never, because all of the sudden, he's jealous. When I'm holding or feeding Eli, he tries to climb on top of us and wedge himself in between Eli and I. When I'm holding another baby, like cousin Ryder, he grabs my legs and cries, "Mama!". When Eli is on the floor sucking away on his pacifier, it gets snatched out and quickly inserted into Owen's mouth. Whew! I now understand what other moms are talking about when they talk about the difficulties of bringing a new baby home from the hospital. I guess I'm just getting it a few moths late. Poor Owen is realizing he's not the youngest anymore, and apparently he's figuring out his place in this family. It's very funny, somtimes tiring, but mostly just sweet. This picture is of Owen trying to sit in Eli's pod. Caught you in the act, Middle Man!
No comments:
Post a Comment