Everyone's Having A Baby!
It seems I've been sewing up a storm around here lately. Everyone's having a baby, and that means I'm on blanket duty. Here's a few photos of my latest creations. A few kinks need to be worked out of the girly scalloped blanket, but not bad for a first try.
Burp Cloths and Blankets for a Baby Boy
5 comments:
Very cute Jen! Love the scalloped pattern!
Seriously! I'm sooooo impressed. VERY cute Jen.
SO cute Jen!!!! i knew you were oh so talented but seeing the pics just makes it so much more impressive. again, you're such a super mommy!
<3
I decided we should open an etsy store together... we could make some extra cash with our cute homemade goods... even a little extra spending money would be nice... chew on that for a while...
I have considered the idea, but I'm not sure I'm good enough for people to pay for the stuff. You know, I'm not perfect stitch girl!
Post a Comment