All year long, I've been waiting for these tulips to bloom. The bulbs were a birthday gift from my mom about 2 years ago- I think straight from Amsterdam. Well, I've been waiting because I remember the first year they bloomed. I remember bringing Lauren Lucy home from the hospital and seeing them on my porch- one of those sweet, fond memories.
| Little Lauren Lucy, just days old. |
And, one year later, here she is right next to the same tulips. Makes you realize how quickly time passes. I sure must be a Mommy, because there's nothing that makes my heart sing like seeing my little girl next to a pot of pretty flowers!
| Fast forward. I mean Fast. One-year old |
And for our Embrace The Camera shot, here we are together. What do you think- does she look like her Mama?
| Lauren is wearing a top made using the tutorial found here. I shortened it (about 4 inches?) to make for easier crawling. |
I think this may be a yearly photo shoot!
3 comments:
oh well ins't that just sweet! It should most definitely be an annual shoot.
Such cute pictures! I'm with you and Lo...should definitely be an annual shoot :-) She is so precious, and yes, she looks just like you...she is one lucky girl!
yes, yes, annual pic!!!! love love love
Post a Comment