29 July, 2009

My Big Helper

Finn has really come into his own these days. He's become more of an initiator when it comes to thinking of ways to bless those around him. I know it's all developmental, like he's now beginning to view himself as separate from others and is really beginning to feel empathy. It's nice to see your little boy growing into a bigger boy. I am so proud of all the little ways he's been a help to me in my time of craziness with 2 even smaller boys. One day, I found he had made his bed all on his own without even being asked. He said he did it because he knew it would make me cheery! He gives his brothers toys when they're crying, and he makes little encouraging remarks when anyone is down. He's amazing, this kid! You can see it in these photos. He plays great with Eli, and he helps Owen do big-boy things. Notice Owen's happy face! Those 2 babies are so lucky to have a big brother like Finny!

No comments:

Post a Comment