12 May, 2009

Mother's Day Times 3!

Here are some snapshots from Mother's Day. It was perfect beach weather, and I learned some interesting things about my boys. First of all, Finn loves being buried in the sand. (He must not have watched Oprah's latest episode warning parents against such irresponsible, dangerous activities!). Secondly, Owen is enthralled by pigeons and has no fear of creepy, overly-tanned, pigeon-feeding men at the beach. Suffice it to say, much of my day was spent chasing after Owen and his birds. Lastly, Eli will wear a hat, which is a good thing because Owen will not. Owen sported a sunscreen induced faux-hawk as a result. It was a really fun day, and I realized my beach days have changed drastically. What once were days spent on a clean towel, reading a book and trying to get an even tan, have now become sand-on-the-towel and in-the-food, sunscreen glopping, shovel and bucket days. I love it! It was a dreamy day, and spending it with Grandpa, Grannie and Auntie Soozy made it that much more fabulous! Thanks to you all:)!

1 comment:

AMBER said...

I love the picture of Finn under ALL that sand!!!

Post a Comment