29 April, 2009

Some Good Old Encouragment

A good friend directed me to this blog, as the author's life paralleled mine (read: lots of boys). I instantly felt encouraged, and who couldn't use a bit of that every now and again!?! Here is the link: http://memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com/2009/04/on-juggling.html Let's just say, this is exactly how I feel sometimes. Well said. And thanks CAP!!!

2 comments:

christina said...

sure thing! Did you read the one about consequences and self preservation? Too funny! Glad it encouraged you as much as it did me. Miss you friend...

Jen B. said...

Yes, I did. And I totally laughed about it. It IS my life, and I love it. And I think it's funny that I do talk differently to my boys than moms of girls! It is also quite funny that everyone else around me shivers with worry when my kids are about to fall or get hurt- everyone except me. I'm too used to it!

Post a Comment