Here are a few of the items I made for my sister, Lauren, and her baby-to-be! I really like the color scheme she went with, so I made a blanket and bibs to match. (I also made some really cute burp cloths, but have no pics of them:( ) In honor of my (and Lo's) love for owls and acorns and all things Autumn, I applique'd a birdie on one of the bibs. That was my first attempt at the satin stitch, and I'm going to be working more and more on that skill. He came out cute, though for a first try! The blanket has a soft, comfy velour back, so it'll be a goodie for the little peanut to snuggle up with! I'm still trying to think of a name/brand so I can order labels and sew them into my creations. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Can't wait to see Baby Boy Furtado all wrapped up in this cozy blankie!
No comments:
Post a Comment