09 February, 2009

Rock Band Rocker

I LOVE this game! We played it at Damber's house, and I was totally amazed at the talents my family has! Here you have a snippet of our game yesterday, but the true magic happened when Chris was on vocals and I was on drums. Who knew we had such chemistry on the stage?!? I must admit, I was a great drummer; I think I need to pursue that skill in my future. Wink wink! This game may find its way to my Christmas list, but until then, I'll be a frequent visitor at the Sullivan Jr. household. I seriously can't remember when I've had this much fun. Look out Wii, here comes Rock Band! Rock on!
Here's what Owen did while we played. Nicole and Eli were mostly asleep. Great time!
Um...PS, bummed I missed preggo Lo on the drums. I need to be there the next time that happens!

1 comment:

AMBER said...

haha yess please come play in damberland.. daves playing the game right now

Post a Comment